Header

Monday, July 04, 2005

:: psalmist retreat 05 ::

hmm.. honestly i think the date for the psalmist retreat is not a good time.. july 1st got the nationwide prayer concert at singapore expo... we had to miss it... campus crusade organised a GIG leaders training tt evening also.. had to miss tt too.. then july 2nd n 3rd persis going balai with gail.... i wld like to go along.. but since i've already confirmed my place at the retreat, dun need to consider liao. but.... the retreat was great~! gave me time to think thru some stuff.. been prayed for abt my FYP too.

been slping a lot hahaha itz gd to replenish my slp =P i like playing polar bear... haha..

took a lot of photos but they dun turn out nice... most r blurry..

hmm i still need to pray abt forgiveness towards someone... there's this someone who offends me everytime she opens her mouth..! thank God for esther who prayed for me regarding forgiveness but i dun think she noes who exactly i'm referring to.. but i'm sure God spoke to her to pray abt tt issue! hehe..

thanks liz n yongqiang for praying for me too.. may God bless those who bless me!~ =)

No comments: