Header

Friday, September 16, 2005

:: =( ::

this week.. ups and downs i guess.

up becuz my quiet time is good.. i finished reading the book of Proverbs, i happened to look at Ecclesiastes and found it quite interesting so i decided to start reading tt book.. it's good la.. but the first 2 chapters quite depressing. keeps emphasizing tt life is useless.... =S but i agree with the point, What has happened will happen again. well, in the very beginning of creation, cain killed his own brother.. even to this age, killing of each other has not stopped. there r a lot of similarities i can draw from history and present time. n during my quiet time i was suddenly reminded that i had not confessed my sinful acts in the past. i rem when i was in sec 1 my discman was stolen in sch. in sec 2 my wallet was stolen on april fool's day. i cursed the pple who stole my stuff.. i cursed them to die. it was very evil of me.. n now i realise i need to repent. God promised Abraham that He will "curse those who curse you" Genesis 12:3 i myself shld nt curse.

down... becuz of work.. stress. monday to wed i go home after work. suddenly no program, no dinner with single's club. dunno where they r.. haiz. thur i suddenly very sian dunno y juz dun feel like doing work. so i surf the net keep checking mail.. then my boss asked me to do OT to help farah with layout becuz the artwork has to be approved n printed by fri morning. i finished my part around 12am like tt.. then i passed it to yihan to check thoroughly. i can nv be so precise sia. we stayed in the office till 2.50am.. boss treated dinner n let us come to work at 12pm on friday. he sent us home. his driving v scary sia. then friday he treated us to lunch at roti prata cafe at old SMU. now they all noe tt wherever there's food, there's me. haha.. anyway there's a problem at work n it is political n i shall not say what happened la. but friday seems like a very short day for me.

i thot friday got DG so i decided to join jasmine they all at ktv after DG. my dad asked me if i wanna go sengkang for dinner but i said dun wan. after work i saw the yr 2s. wah long time nv c them leh!! hmm.. i called christine, she said it's postponed to next fri. so i can go ktv liao. so i called jasmine, she say no one going already. so i called my dad to pick me up to go sengkang for dinner. -.-" bought my mom a phone.. $47 nia. haha..

No comments: