Header

Sunday, September 11, 2005

:: my week ::

hmm... last friday went to changi village with my dad for dinner.. the FAMOUS nasi lemak. =P~~~ he dropped me home first cuz i got mooncakes from MARRIOTT~~~ hoho~~ left them at home then we went out.

monday nothing much...had dinner with the single's club.. haha... feels like a long time since i joined them for dinner..

tuesday busy busy ah... michael ask me to help him with flash... i stand there v long trying to figure out wad was wrong while weili juz came over n type some script n solved his prob. i feel a bit useless lor... waste time trying.. haiz. after work continued to help michael, then went for prayer meeting in church. was late.. but at least i caught a bit la. canon was asking us to pray for the families in potong pasir, and also for solutions for transport there.

wed supposed to lead bible study for campus crusade DG. but i nv prepare. no time lor.. last nite i thot i can prepare during lunch or juz b4 DG but then christine wans to meet at bishan instead. by the time i get there sure super late la. tried to rush the bible study cuz i promised my dear girl judy to act in her filming project. haha.. had a crazy time jumping for a "concert" but i totally dun like the music. acting ma. wad to do. haha.. had a lot of sandwiches. (sigh~) n got home quite late.

thur hmm nothing to comment leh... i think i asked my dad to send me home cuz my bus too packed. he brought me to compass point for dinner.

friday rushed to bishan salvation army straight after work.. caught the youthFest 2005. it was great.. they sang Open Up the Gates, One Way, Worthy To Be Praised, Highest etc.. then Pastor Ken Lee preached about You Are What You See. the 12 spies went up to Canaan and came back with the report that they saw giants, but Joshua n Caleb went to see for themselves. they saw the Philistines were just like grasshoppers. likewise, there was this reverend bonkey (funny, but i think tt's his name) went to africa for mission trip. when asked whether he sees south africa as a nation that is full of witchcraft and demonic forces, he replied, "no, i see a bloodwashed nation." WOW. then another illustration. a company that sells shoes sent two staff to a city to find out if the market is good for the sales. one came back and said "our shoes sure wouldn't sell. everyone in that city wears sandals!" the other came back and reported, "WE HAVE A MARKET! everyone in that city wears sandals!" well.. that's a lesson about diff perspectives.

after the concert i decided to ask my dad out to pasir ris to catch crabs.. hehe.. but he decided not to. becuz he's going fishing over the weekend n he has to wake up early. well.. tt's one thing i have a weakness in. i try to pack my day to the fullest cuz i believe that there's not always a tomorrow. i dun care tmr gotta wake up early or not... but sometimes if pple ask me out n i lazy to go then i will not stick to my belief haha. =x so in the end we nv go. went home.

that night i dreamt that i was using flash and adjusting the frame all that.. stress. next morning i woke up around 7.50am... i thot i need to go to work. then i think for a while. it's a saturday right? then i went back to slp haha.. around 8+ then i woke up again. went out to serangoon the sports stadium.. walked one whole round outside it to find 66 boundary road. supposed to go there for music workshop. i found the place finally, but i was drenched in perspiration man. it's a terrace house. knocked on the door. i hear no one practising music leh.. no shoes outside the door also. no one came to the door. i went to the back of the house. i dunno which door to knock at. so i went back to the front. back and forth around 3 times then finally someone opened the door at the front. an indonesian lady was apologetic cuz she didn't hear me knock the door. i asked, "is there a music workshop here?" she asked me to come in then she called up the church at salvation army who told me today got music workshop. dunno y i kena pangseh... but she said tt we can meet is totally not by chance. she began to talk to me about worship.. she brought out her amplified bible and shared verses with me. i felt glad to have met her. she went to tanjung balai before and is a pastor at a church in jakarta. went home after that to bring my bible cuz i forgot tt i left it on my bed. shun bian cooked noodles for lunch and bring out extra money haha... went for cell grp, reach at 3pm haha..

cell grp word abt exodus.. jac makes us think a lot. haha.. led prayer for psalmist preparation. used my experience with the indonesian lady to share with them. after practise paul sent me home. sunday woke up at 7am.. took a lot of time trying to figure what to wear, what i can or cannot wear. paul sent me to church too. had worship conference prac after service. then esther dropped me at pasir ris park where i met my parents and brought them to fisherman village and check out the crabbing thing. cool..

i cut my week update till realli short cuz i'm sian and tired right now. kinda having moodswings...

No comments: