Header

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

:: dilemma ::

hmm.. my boss wants to employ me even after attachment. i also want to continue working, because it helps to build up my portfolio, besides, i learn new things everyday... i also can get pay..

but..

yday he called up my school the pple in-charge... they told him tt i need rest, it's not advisible to work while studying.. it's not advisible to burn up my holidays. i do feel tt i need break... in fact it's very depressing if i have no break lor..

so last night i calculated my money flow.. i can be satisfied after getting this month's pay, but if i wanna buy stuff like running shoes, etc etc it'll be good if i can work longer.. besides, after attachment my pay wun be PEANUTS anymore..

anyway now tt i've got holidays, i realise tt i cannot go abroad during my weekends. i muz be around in church becuz i'm committed to camp comm. i told my parents i got holiday n my mom suggested going phuket.. i asked if i can go alone, my dad was enthusiastic abt it, but she say better not. sigh~ if i go alone my sis can bring me go clubbing hahaha...

i realise i haven't really asked God wad i shld do abt my holidays..

No comments: