Header

Friday, April 21, 2006

:: sleep ::

lately my sleeping hours r getting more n more absurd... wed night was 4.30am, last night was 5.30am... i'm getting a headache now.. anyway i still do my quiet time, but only read a chapter of the Bible a day.. last night i found some verses..

For when I am weak, then I am strong. - Paul in his 2nd letter to the Corinthians.

After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children. - I would GLADLY take this literally!!

If I love you more, will you love me less? - sounds v cheem...



last nite had dinner at Kovan Heartland Mall Sakae Sushi.. shiok.... but v sian man, my dad v 泼冷水 one sia.. when my mom footed the bill he commented to me, "v cheap hor, not u pay one anyway." i on the spot sian diao. after tt my dad suggested 走走, look at clothes... but in the end he means i 走 on my own. once again, i on the spot sian diao. he doesn't know tt i'm broke. or else he'd nag at me.

just now went to amk to meet swee yi, to bring her to Botak to print work for portfolio.. bought a yummy white cheesy crab puff from Polar~ my lunch...

Botak told us to go upstairs to another print shop #02-13 to print our stuff cuz they have no more art card.. sian.. went upstairs n test printed mine first. i kept saying loudly, "eeeee so ugly!!" the colours turned out BAD. swee yi also test printed hers n she wasn't satisfied as well. so we said goodbye n went back to Botak.. we were almost willing to accept any kind of paper as long as they can print our work, cuz their colour is much more accurate. haha anyway there was someone who asked for swee yi's number wor~! woohoo!!

haha... swee yi 跳进黄河也洗不清了! hahaha... actually it's a 'she', n she took her number on hearing that she does animation work. wahaha.. they nv ask for mine.. wah.. but nvm.. i believe in God's will n timing.

wah u know wad, we did something that made me very happy eh! we walked from Botak to Serangoon Garden (again, for me) n went to Chomp Chomp n had the egg milk beancurd!! on our way we picked up $10 from the ground!!! it was sort of our treat. woohoo~ Thank God for that money cuz i didn't withdraw enough earlier for the prints. then she wanted to bring me to her grandparent's home around the area. we walked one big round for about an hour.. just nice time to go back to Botak to collect our prints. ok la, quite satisfied.. hehe..

went to a corner to trim away the white border.. think we probably took an hour for that? when we came out i was awed by the orange sky. yea i probably caught a headache from the drizzle. i think, sunset at serangoon is the most beautiful.

No comments: