Header

Friday, April 21, 2006

:: untitled ::

mon

went to look for a print shop in Highland centre, recommended by the animation guys David n Nic etc.. Super A3 only $1.. so cheap, so i went to check out its quality. i didn't like it at first sight, but i was starting to accept that i don't need my prints to be glossy n the colour turn out correct can liao. i walked from there to Serangoon Garden to find my aunt to develop photos... i hope to choose nice ones to put in my photography portfolio.

i called nic, who just woke up, to accompany me for lunch since he lives around the area. can feel tt he's quite sad.. like trying to find something to do. then when i was about to go home, we were waiting for the bus at the bus stop, i suddenly remembered to ask him whether he wan to colour his hair or not.. then not long afterwards we went to NTUC to look for hair dye. haha.. in the end we bought Gatsby gold ash colour n aluminium foil n brush from NTUC. the kinda brush u use for bbq.. wahaha..

went to his hse n he help me dye my hair, streak by streak, until i look like a freak.. ahah lame. but now i realise i shld have bought different colour and use hair dryer to make the colour come out more. then i helped him dye whole head. we finished the whole bottle. we watched Moulmein High while waiting for the colour to sink in. my colour came out.....abit orangy.. his one like no effect sia.. then around 5pm i went home, quite satisfied. haha.. had dinner with my parents but they didn't seem to notice my hair colour leh. -.-


tue

went to sch to take photo of the nyp banner painted by the juniors.. thought of putting it in my portfolio. y? becuz it's my design la. haha.

saw weng heng david wan n vivonne so went to FJ to watch them eat. haha cuz i wasn't hungry. then went up to Blk M with them. saw michael. then eileen came. i went downstairs n saw tt the queue at the sch print shop was not that long. so i printed my stuff n went back.

went to sengkang n got some snacks to eat while waiting for swee yi. went inside metro to check out the cosmetics. nv tried Fasio brand before. so i chatted up with the salesgirl who looks like Effie. haha.. then swee yi came. we went upstairs to look at clothes for fusion. didn't really see alot of clothes that i like, so it was kinda easy to choose. thank God for metro voucher. i bought a Fasio blusher too. wanted to get the foundation but i didn't bring my other atm card. my posb account balance is $6.39. sigh. quite pai seh cuz i was about to pay for the foundation then i realised i didn't bring the card. argh~ the cashier v fierce sia.

walked around.. bought Polar white cheesy crab puff n it was HEAVEN... *droolz at the thought of it..

then i felt sleepy so we went home. supposed to eat dinner but i wanted to slp. i lie on the bed for 10 min or so then i realise i can't fall asleep. so i went to bathe n try to eat the packet of rice my dad bought. struggled with it. i think i took 1 hr ba.

wed

my dad took leave but i already made plans. he kept asking me to go swimming during my period. wrong timing sia. anyway went to Tanjong Pagar to meet swee yi n zhang shu. i finally know how to walk to Amoy Street without going in circles in tj pagar. we went to collect swee yi's name card, then went to the food centre for lunch. had jap food cuz last time i saw the uncle who sat opp of me eat it n it looked nice~ indeed it is. i grabbed a handful of coins from my coin box before i left home for lunch n i realise my hand is not big enough. i didn't bring enough to buy drinks. but i bought tissue paper from an old man instead.

we went to chinatown for dessert. YES~! i finally know how to walk short cut there! all thanks to ann siang hill park. went to the dessert stall my mom brought me last time. had almond paste while both of them had sesame paste. then zhang shu wanted to buy shampoo from people's park complex so i led the way.. haha felt like a tour guide. i like leading the way to places pple want to go but don't know how. hehe.. after that he wanted to collect his air ticket from a travel agency in Apollo centre. while swee yi n i waited, we chatted. i mean, all the while he was present ma. so now can finally talk without him.. =P i felt like walking that day. haha.. we walked all the way to BUGIS!!! shiok ah! just one straight road passing by clarke quay n city hall. haha..

anyway he said something that stunned me. he didn't intend to print his works for fusion. i asked y, can dun print meh? n he said that we've already graduated, we dun need to listen to the school. sounds v simple, but made me think v cheem. singaporeans r just so.... obedient. i heard from somewhere, that if there's no U-turn sign, drivers dun dare to U-turn at that point. we usually wait for pple to tell us what to do. if they dun tell us that we can do this, we usually dun do it. of cuz there r pple who dare to challenge rules la. but i'm talking about the main stream, me included. he's the only china man tt i respect. >.<

anyway~ we parted in bugis. swee yi n i took bus 851 back. tired liaoz.. i dropped at yck to take 86 n then walk back home. it's really a walking day~ when i reached home my mom called to ask me go serangoon garden for dinner. my dad dropped me there before he went for cell grp. my mom paid for the photos i developed.. =D i just saved $30. i wanted to psycho her to go Sushi Tei for dinner, but she just wanted to eat wanton mee at Chomp Chomp. i was reluctant la. in the end the wanton mee sucks. we ordered sting ray too.. n to her it's not nice. aww.. then we ordered egg milk beancurd!!! one with pearls, one with ah balling. shiok ah!! must go to stall 8 one. stall 15 not nice. ok?

No comments: