Header

Sunday, April 16, 2006

:: weekend ::

haha yup i was having a hearty chat with eileen on msn on fri night.. she gave me advice wor~~~ haha.. ok i'll post it here. a perfect man is not a person wif perfect tings, but a perfect eye looking at the perfect points

i have high expectations la... but if i dun lower a bit i think i'll just be left on the shelf la. but that doesn't mean i will go for anyone.. haha..

anyway... really wanna apologize to shirley for pang sehing her for movie on sat morning.. i shld have slept earlier.. my sleeping hours recently have been 3am to 11am... i had difficulty waking up for Good Friday service.. woke up at 10am when my mom came in to ask me to go out for breakfast. she asked me if i were going anywhere n i answered "church lor" she said, "too late la.. service started already." i'm like, oh no....

ya i set 4 alarms for sat morning, 1 on my alarm clock, 1 on my 8310, 2 on my VS2..... I STILL SLEPT THRU ALL OF THEM.. but i woke up when i heard my phone ring. haha.. it was 9am already.. too late.. sorry sorry shirley!!

after tt i slept on la.. still tired.. this sleeping habit is really bad. makes me look terrible the whole day. went for cell grp.. bought a cake to celebrate joshua's birthday, but.... he was absent~! hahaha.. we took a video of us singing the birthday song to "joshua". i felt like i talked a lot in cell grp today, like very rare sia.. haha..

we went for dinner at Ivin's at bukit timah.. my cell grp likes to go bukit timah cuz most of them live near n is accessible. but my dad was like thinking, "so troublesome, have to come all the way to fetch u home" my ezlink card negative value liao ma.. hehe~

tt nite slept early, around 11pm cuz sunday gotta wake up especially early. my dad had to come into my room to pull my toes.. (?!) he kept nagging (like an alarm clock tt i tried to snooze) tt i must wake up before my mom so that she wun get grumpy that i occupy the bathroom when she needs it.

the SAJC auditorium is v big sia, but v warm. i think it takes v long to cool up the whole place. but then again, hot air rises eh? i was sitting with the youth on the balcony. the Holy Communion was self service one lor.. i found it v ...weird. haha.. after service there was breakfast. well, easter is a v special event for my church becuz as Chapel of the Resurrection, we started on easter, the day of the resurrection of Christ. so, it's our birthday!

went home slp. <-- u see that v often in the ending of my entries.

No comments: