Header

Monday, April 03, 2006

:: yay ::

yay it's 1st of april! tt means my monthly internet quota is renewed! can go online again freely! i checked my usage for March.. $103... =X i'm sure gonna use my own money to pay for tt before my dad sees the bill. i'm gonna pay it n hide it from him.

so tt'll be how i'm spending my allowance.

other than that.. hmm.. last week nothing much.. after my Balai account, i asked my mom whether i can teach English tuition there. she gave me a lecture n ignored me whenever i ask tt question in hope of a change of mind n softening of heart. tt was the reason she smsed my sis the question she posted in her blog. i was upset n disappointed n feel very sian n moody. toyed with the idea with throwing tantrums to make my parents give in.. but at the end of the day, the message is still "Honour your parents." if i wanna do God's work, i shld let it happen God's way.

thur went to church for sectional training. v surprised to see Chris when i arrived.. cuz i didn't bring my notes or did my homework. but end up we didn't need to show anything la. hahaha.. *phew* learned quite a lot thru the session. but also felt very tired n stoned.

oh yah this Sunday got MLC presentation.. i sorta got an idea how it shld look but Shirley came to my place on fri night to confirm it. we worked till 6am.. i seldom work so hard nowadays, so at first cannot take it. it just takes momentum la.

sat i went out after a few hrs of sleep. had breakfast with my mom then went to bugis to meet my IM friends. went to TP diploma show to collect namecards n to see works. swee yi came.. had my late lunch n then went for cell grp. was late n then i realised everyone was at the No Monkey Business workshop. didn't want to attend but i still did. all the business terms just flew past me. but i did learn a few points.

went to setup for worship prac.. ended early cuz the songs are much familiar n easier to prac. had cheesecake made by Jane.. very nice!

went home to clean up the video.

ok back to sunday. i was worried when the video couldn't be loaded on shirley's laptop.. but we were doing sound check + prac for the song That's What We Came Here For.. n i felt very strongly tt i dun need to be worried cuz God will make my effort pay off. in the end the video did work Praise God! n tt's my small testimony.

suddenly i feel very hardworking, feel like going home to work on my website right away. haha.. went for lunch with cell grp at carl's junior.. shared a meal with jac.. felt something wrong with my stomach. quite scared.. anyway we walked around until brandon announced tt he's going home.. n i was delighted to be able to get a lift home.. hehe..

just now went to hougang mall, wanted to have dinner at Pizza Hut, but it closed down already. awwww... went to Magic Wok for halal thai cuisine instead.

wow i expected this entry to be short.. but i guess my weekend was a bit more happening than expected. i got praised a lot today.. haha felt very weird, but all glory to God. Amen.

No comments: