Header

Thursday, June 08, 2006

:: baking session ::

haha wed was happening for me too... reached home around 11+am.. emailed a company that i am accepting the job offer.. i shld have called up the bishan company but i still didn't :P oops..

and i am officially starting work on the 19th!! =)

did nothing the whole afternoon.. rested a while.. then sweeyi came around 5pm. she told me to meet judy at orchard but i was reluctant.. was thinking of eating crabs at my house downstairs.. n play mahjong.. =P but peilin couldn't come.. sigh.. oh yah she came with an electric oven.. my birthday present in advance :P

then she finally told me tt we r meeting 2 other pple besides judy, one vietnamese guy, one thai guy. n it was a matchmaking session for me. then i started to get ready to go out.. :P

on the train she told me tt i noe the 2 guys. so they weren't vietnamese or thai afterall. (sigh) n i guessed one of them is ian. when we reached dhoby ghaut she heard that the other guy wasn't coming.. hmm. so insincere lor.. haha =x

went to cineleisure pastamania to find judy - AND IAN. haha.. they got a coffee bean cheesecake for me n we shared. it was nice.. =) we ordered banana dessert pizza and combos. our pizza turned out to be ham & mushroom pizza... it was a mistake la.. but we accepted it n started eating already. so when the REAL banana pizza came we all looked quite guilty. :P

after dinner ian left. so judy sweeyi n i went upstairs to watch trailers. judy wanted to play shooting game at the arcade, but no one to play with.. around 9.30pm sweeyi wanted to go home.. so we left.

today i didn't go out much.. spent time with my mom at home. watched The Pianist.. man it's a very sad movie.. makes me Thank God i wasn't born in that era, in that country. the soldiers were as cruel as wad i know abt the japanese occupation. going into pple's homes and drag them out into the streets, line them up n shoot them all. there was a baby who kept crying and its mother had to smother it when the soldiers came to find pple to torture. i just thought that the title of the movie shld be The Jewish Pianist instead of just The Pianist cuz the part abt him being a pianist is only altogether abt 10 min? the part abt him running and hiding becuz he is a Jew is most part of the story.

had dinner with my mom too. then we shopped for baking ingredients and accessories. haha went home to bake choc chip cookies.. turned out to be chau tar.. i was very pissed when my dad threw away my 1st batch of cookies and started to put the 2nd batch to bake without telling me. i mean i was outside the kitchen when he did that. we always quarrelled whenever i try to cook or bake. he's a cook himself, yet he doesn't teach me anything. n when i try to cook something on my own, he always criticises my method. so i ask him to help me, he said if he help me i wun learn anything. wah this makes me blow up man.

anyway. 3rd batch was nice. but my cookies turned out to be pancakes. too soft.. sigh. then my dad started to mix ingredients to make his own batch of cookies.. not bad la but i wasn't interested to eat anymore. my mom laughed becuz my dad became interested in baking too.

i'm gonna make cheesecake for my own birthday. =)

oh yah forgot to mention ....my dad picked up a palmtop!! it was discarded among other things like bags, jeans etc... it was a old model, m100.. we replaced the batteries and IT'S WORKING FINE!! =D i've got a palmtop, finally!! so i did research on it n realised i'm actually v outdated abt PDA stuff.. haha.. i need to buy the direct serial cable for it.. anyone knows where i can get it?

No comments: