Header

Sunday, June 18, 2006

:: excited. nervous..? ::

ARGH!!! wad's happened to my tagboard?? it's inaccessible!! hmmph~

anyway.. thanks guys for the birthday wishes (and belated ones.) *grinz* i realise that the more i expect pple to rem my bday the more they dun. the more i mention to pple abt my bday, the more they ignore it. i've already tried to keep quiet abt it but difficult la, too excited abt it..

i've been in malaysia since thurs till today, so forgive me if i seemed to ignore ur sms-es. i'll try to find some time to update abt my trip.

tmr starting work....! tuesday getting my diploma cert!! gotta prepare for them. gotta buy shoes, bras, ehhehe.. i'll bring the Garfield cushion from Faith, jianxiong n gabriel, on wed to work. i gotta sleep at 10pm every night now and wake up at 6.30am. i need the regular slp so that i won't get diabetes and hypertension.

signing off!

No comments: