Header

Thursday, June 22, 2006

:: disappointed ::

hmm.. briefly abt the Family Camp.. the guest speaker was v humorous, seemed to have thought very long abt his message to make sure it is injected with humour at every 5 min interval.

meals, according to elizabeth, is sucky. but to me it's alright. but i won't go for 2nd helping (most of the time).

went out to Jusco.. me n shiqi were rushing like mad cuz we only had 2 hours for the whole shopping centre, becuz we wanted to go pasar malam after that. had to make arrangements with the bus la. i kinda caused some worry cuz i didn't know there were 2 buses going to pasar malam, thought only 1. so i got into the wrong bus n had the other bus' IC looking for me. sigh. bought a lot of food that i couldn't finish.. sigh.

went out to A&W. i asked the concierge to arrange transport. i wanted to go somewhere else so i told them we don't need transport back. got a few pple pissed with me. feel quite sad.. they didn't console me when i apologised also.. sigh.

ate a lot of cakes the whole trip. played Blind man bluff on the last night. skipped 2 finale sessions n got smacked on the bottom by wee lee.. *ouch*

hmm.. then abt my week at work it was okay. had been having lunch with my colleague Juliana everyday. today had dim sum.. heh.

i was late today n i felt v bad abt it. my dad's bike almost toppled over n ran over my foot. thank God it didn't happen. i thought going by motorbike will be faster than LRT, MRT, n walking. ended up super late. disappointed with myself.

toward the end of the day i had a client who wanted to rush out a design n by 5.30pm i knew it was impossible, but i tried anyway. worked till 7+pm, the client's client went home already so it was useless. wanted to go Acts Lifestyle before it closes at 8pm but i realise i couldn't. i was still at outram at 7.45pm. disappointed again, i went home.

No comments: