Header

Saturday, June 03, 2006

:: thoughts ::

went for 4 interviews for the past week.. God's blessing... i sent out resumes on monday afternoon n i received 3 replies on tue. so i went for interview on wed, thur n fri. i kept a journal on how each interview went.. so i'm not gonna reveal anything much here.. dun wanna get sued for certain comments.. haha

borrowed Angels and Demons, a book from Diana.. finished it within a week.. i dun usually read so fast. but it was the pace of the storyline that kept me reading. it's abt a timebomb that would go off in 24 hours n that thick thick book is all abt what happened in less than that 24 hours n a little after. i wasn't really convinced that time passed by that slowly as according to the book.

from that book i started to become curious about Catholic beliefs and history. ok i can't say too much also. i dun wanna get sued for any comment.

but no matter what pple say about Christianity, i still hold fast to my faith. i still believe that the creator of the universe is God, n science is just a way of getting closer to the mysteries of God.

today during cell grp i felt it was a good time of ministry. a lot of thoughts came to my mind, to remind me of things i've neglected. the verse "Let your 'Yes' be 'Yes' and 'No' be 'No'" came to me before Amos shared about it in word. felt that i haven't been truthful to even myself. there were lots of times when i wanted to say no, but i decided to say yes instead. n vice versa. i need to be more firm.

n the verse 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.' makes me think of Catholics again.. a neutral comment >> i feel that they talk alot about angels. i walked into a Catholic bookstore yday n saw a lot of pictures/models of angels.. n i feel that the pure in heart is referring to angels. i may be wrong, but this is just what came to my mind when i read the verse la.

hmm.. basically that's it.... hope my sister will pamper me when she's back ;)

No comments: