Header

Thursday, November 09, 2006

:: jai yen yen part 2 ::

actually today wanted to complain more.. cuz yesterday had a bad day at work. but some things happened that cheered me up, so i shall describe the happy things.

i also cheered up when i met m'kk to plan the coming tj balai trip.

was craving for dairy food while at work. then when i met my mom for dinner she suggested getting bubble tea. She seldom buys that lor! i ordered strawberry pudding milk bubble tea with pearl. =)

decided to go to the basement of Punggol Plaza to see what happened to the shop space since the budget shop moved up to replace Hang Ten (i was wondering how long Hang Ten can last here *evil grinz*) And GUESS WAD! to my pleasant surprise (i wasn't just pleasantly surprised la, i was jumping for joy) Cash Converter!! Thank God i dun need to travel all the way to Tampines to sell my printer! it's not open yet though. hope my mom can be 'auntie' enough to find out when it opens.

thank God also for helping me shit. me no-butt!

No comments: