Header

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

:: jai yen yen ::

i am having PMS. need to jai yen yen.

quite pissed these few days.

quite a large part is my fault.

i was supposed to email the ferry services company to reserve 10 seats, but i was unable to confirm because i didn't ask for the number of pple confirm going.
because of that some pple didn't know that i was asking for passport details. n so when he found out that his passport expired it was rather last min already. i dunno when it can get done.

my fault for not reminding her to send email to my other email address that i can access at work. from after prayer meeting till i got home i was super anxious la.

got her email. i finally just emailed Penguin. without his passport expiry date. praying hard.

really angry with myself for not doing this job well. if we can't all get on the same ferry i'm going to scream at myself.

i'm sorry but i just habitually think of the worst case scenario - so little faith!

No comments: