Header

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

:: spiritual attack ::

i'm down with cold, just seen a doc today, for my insect bites too.. Persis n Suzanne also caught the bites..

been feeling really down for the past 2 weeks.. i really shouldn't let the devil put me down n making me feel so terrible. been feeling breathless due to stress at work.. it only happens once in a while.. sometimes i dun even much work to do.

i ought to rejoice n praise God n let Him make miracles happen, but i guess i was too stressed over the tj balai trip, depended too much on human strength n wisdom to get things done. they usually dun happen the way i wanted, n so frustrations kick in.

think i struggle too hard. very little faith.

actually i am very blessed during the trip, but i let my mood get the better of me that i overlooked the blessings.. so i hope it won't happen again.

No comments: