Header

Friday, July 06, 2007

Super tired..

July is here.. haa so fast.. June 2007 is forever gone. Since the start of Love Singapore, it's time for fasting and praying. (i've been inconsistent in my fasting but i haven't been eating full lunch.)

tue - went for prayer meeting after work. asked my dad to join me, but he refused. haa. he drove me to church. but we stopped by Bugis on the way to find something to eat. it's been years since i've been there, don't even know where the eating place is.

ended up doing backup for projection. haa. stress sia. Rev John Loong shared abt praying dangerously - 1. Search me 2. Break me 3. Stretch me 4. Use me 5. Lead me. indeed these prayers are not comfortable prayers.

wed - dinner with Natalie at Vivocity. Ate lotsa seafood at White Dog Cafe. hehe. Calamari and Baked Mussels as appetisers and Salmon Pizza as main course, totally seafood! Glad we didn't order more than that because my appetite has grown smaller these few days. Oh we also had an Oreo Milkshake. No wonder the bill came up to $40+ hehe. all the savings for the past few days was splurged just like that.

after that i rushed to Bishan J8 to watch Transformers!!! with wenzheng and malcolm. Yay finally.. was thinking of finding pple to watch it at first. yeah my fav part would be the part Bumble Bee played songs for the girl. Haha. after movie we had supper at S11. had teh n i confidently said tt tea will not affect me. i ended up sleepless. :(

thur - planned to go home slp after work, but eileen asked me out. so haha ok la. we had dinner at chinatown. my first time eating Frog Leg porridge!!!! i ate my friends! tastes like a cross between fish and chicken =O then i went to change money at People's Park. known to have good rates in singapore. i still had thai baht since my bangkok trip and i think i shld change back since the thai baht is low. turns out ok only, i was still considering the thai baht exchange rate n the woman changed my money already. =( ah well.

walked to clarke quay Central and window shopped. eileen was considering buying a bag from Charles & Keith. i'm such a lousy companion for shopping, because i go for cheap deals, compromising quality at times. my black bag? $10 and goes everywhere with me. then we had ice cream and chatted till the shop switched off the lights on us. >.<

i feel v stretched indeed. 1. to take up vocals duty this weekend or not? 2. this weekend i heard tt choir needs to stay back again. i think i will get my rest only after Worship07. i shldn't be looking forward for it to end actually.

No comments: