Header

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

:: Worship 07 ::

yeah i was saying, i took leave for some rest. been having practices for Worship 07 on thurs and fri is THE DAY. so i didn't want to rush around too much. actually i needed to buy something, so i told myself to go out, and be back by 1pm for more rest at home. but i ended up taking photos of my collection (see below) until 1pm! went for lunch with my mom and aunts at Outram Park. i was really shocked that my aunts had ordered... 4 fish dishes + 2 veg dishes ++! i've never eaten so much fish in a meal before. :S collected my HK + BKK photos that i asked my aunt to develop. whee~

took train to bugis. wanted to go bras basah to look for a specific assessment book for Phei Phei. Popular bookstore don't have, despite its 4-level big-sized branch. weird. so i went around other shops to look for it. i must buy it before going to church, or else i would have no more chance to find it. took quite long at that. finally managed to find it at a small bookshop there. wanted to also go to Dashing Diva clearance sale, but it started pouring. reluctantly i had to go home. wanted to rest, take a shower, but i realise i was late already. haiz. shopping took too much time.

Worship07 was great. i had asked weiting, judy, and swee yi along, but all not free. haiz. i'm quite upset with swee yi lor. always ask her out but she busy, and when she's free she didn't even think of asking me out, assuming i would not be free. she said she would be going ktv with her friends on fri. my first thought was, how come u nv ask me along! i know i won't be free to go, but she didn't even bother to ask! i think i have just lost a friend. u know, since January judy tried to ask us all out but all the while we didn't manage to. whenever i call her she say she's busy and will call me back, in the end she didn't. argh. i'm upset because it mattered a lot to me. =(

anyway, besides that, i was saying Worship07 was great. felt that we actually didn't prac enough, but just go as the Spirit leads lor. very free flow. went overtime, but, it's normal la. hehe.

after that went for supper with my cell grp and Agape. actually, i was at Al-Azhar with Agape only. my cell grp went for duck rice. Elohim was at Al-Ameen. after Agape went back i went to find my cell grp guys and we went to look for Elohim. haha.. to chat. There's this guy called Ryan who was from RV. again i don't recognise him. oh i think i forgot to mention that there was one day i went to look for my mom for lunch and then we went to New Balance factory outlet near her workplace. Then there was this guy called Shawn who recognised me. i wonder how come i have no idea who he is at all. he said he was from RV... =x okay back to this Ryan, he remembers that i was from choir, and that i know Zhengnian. haha. a rather handsome but paikia junior. ;) jialat la, where was i in sec sch man. how come pple rem me but i dun have any recollection of these pple at all.

Kelvin sent me home. wahh so touched. jayce asked whether we live near each other, and i replied, "actually, we live worlds apart". haha.. i think i really need to learn driving liao la. not everyone can be so willing to send me all the way home one lor. so on the journey i keep asking him abt driving and cars. reached home abt 2+am. packed my bag for Tj Balai.

No comments: