Header

Monday, March 21, 2005

:: haha ::

u noe wad i'm doing now? my pc keyboard is on my lap while i'm typing on my ibook! i can only use my ibook to surf internet n i'm bia-ing the web review assignment tonight.. i actually aimed to finish by last nite, but by 1.30am i couldn't take it already.

today i din fall asleep during service even tho i've had little slp.. i actually fell asleep sitting on my bed during quiet time last nite, woke up at around 4am to switch off the light n slp properly.

went for lunch with cell grp.. been a long time since.. kinda sad tt i dun realli catch their topics. i'm back to the state where i feel tt i can't clique with my cell grp... they always seem rich enough to shop in esprit, chill out at NYDC, buy mp3 players together... i suddenly feel v broke... on my way back i prayed n consoled myself tt at least i dun indulge things tt i cannot bring to heaven? hmm... i think at this age itz hard to find pple who have similar philosophy as me... i guess tt's y i'm antisocial most of the time... i feel tt i can onli be myself around frenz like huixiang n ting... i feel kinda sad tt i dun like to tok abt fashion, branded stuff, so itz like i seldom tok to the guys in my class cuz tt's wad they often tok abt... i'm really shutting myself in again...

hmm.. besides tt.. i have a crush on my classmate... i often imagine being together with him... but itz bad... affects my concentration in the things i do... i muz control myself! hmmph... when i was still a kid i always dare to declare my admiration for my crushes.. but now cannot anyhow liao...

anyway i've got no holiday anymore wor... going to year 3 straight after IMPJ... how would i survive without God sia...

mom nagged at sis abt going back to phuket again.. honestly i have intentions to go work there also... but itz obvious tt my parents wun be happy abt it...

No comments: