Header

Friday, March 18, 2005

:: stress ::

sambal kangkong always make me sick....

haiz...lately v stress..
went to work out on wed, din eat much for the past few days... been slping less also.. i think all tt will make mi slim down ba.. haha..

my sis come back already.. the ICT mag she brought back for me is not as exciting leh, but still very rich in high res graphics...

last nite i went for kelas bahasa.. resume lessons liao.. chamz i was not catching up with the lesson... too long nv berbicara bahasa.. somemore i learn thai halfway.. got a bit mixed with thai n indonesia.. i almost replied 'nit noi' when the guru asked if i rem wad i learnt.. went home after tt n typed a short email to my son.. sent feedback to the ICT mag... n did a lot of rubbish stuff.. went to slp onli at 4.30am...

almost couldn't wake up this morning, but thank goodness i can take my time on fridays..

been talking to joanne, valerie, yvonne n huiyee.. got to noe them better.. jo n val praise pple and it makes pple feel better abt themselves.. jo went to YEP trip b4.. so we chatted abt thailand n the pple we met n the things we did there. chatted with val on the mrt on my way to hx's hse for filming last wk.. got to noe her more abt the things she likes n dislikes, n her opinions of some things.. yvonne is v serious in her work.. tt's something i lack... i realli can't think of any of my work tt i can take pride in sia.. n huiyee is v understanding when i told her tt i feel tired to do work.. haiz... towards the end of the semester i realli feel like juz getting it over n done with.... no motivation to work hard sia.. feel so discouraged when i got back my 3D assignments results... some pple do simple design, but they can get better grades... i feel v upset over tt... =(

i feel scared of attachment..... haiz.. got my year 3 schedule already... i believe itz God's plan for me how i spend my third year... i juz gotta pray tt it wouldn't clash with church activities n other activities like my kelas bahasa...

No comments: