Header

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

:: nitemare ::

had a nightmare last nite... dreamt abt ghosts... i was in some place.... like surin, n there was a children's camp too. i rem going there to help with some of my frenz, i think including hx (n her bf?), peilin, n i dun realli rem the rest. it was the end of the camp already n we have packed up for home. halfway on the trip home (we were on the mrt) i rem i left a lot of things behind, so we went back to get them. my beloved bolster was one of the things i left behind. i rem toking to my kor, seb, n he told mi tt he had moved to clementi, near my old house. i also rem dunno y i was hugging wh.. haha..

back at the camp, Ibu lita was around. she allowed mi to go back to pack my stuff.. the room i was in was kinda dark n built using planks of wood. while packing my stuff (i was alone) i saw ghosts.. but i didn't seem to be v affected by tt..

hmm tt's all i rem abt the nitemare...

No comments: