Header

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

:: no slp n slp ::

i worked on my web design assignment 1 the whole sunday nite... itz due on monday n i still got a lot not done.. typical me la... anyway i nv slp at all, felt a bit weak on my way to sch, but dun realli feel tired... i think if i slp i will want to slp more. authoring lesson is rubbish, waste time onli.... went to library to borrow the thai book again.

on my way home i keep slping on the bus... v reluctant to wake up and walk home. when i reached home i went to slp immediately.. woke up for a phone call but went back to lalaland after tt. i rem dreaming abt wanling joining us for lessons, i also dreamt tt i went to malaysia by myself. boarded a ferry. i was standing while the ferry was still at dock, i turned around n saw yau toking to someone beside me... then i quickly turned back. he asked tt person behind me, "wad's she doing here?" n i was kinda afraid wad will happen next... he got off the ferry n i nv saw him again. this ferry went to the kelong where i met him... i juz travelled without a purpose... unknowingly got myself there...

anyway i slept until my mom woke me up for sch.. my sis had already left... i rem waking up at around 3am to wipe my drool... (oops!) n i heard a door close... wondered how come at tt time someone is still awake. quite reluctant to wake up for jap class.. kinda expected some stupid games session.. when i arrived they were listening to music... doraemon.. -.-" then we did some japanese workout, played bingo, played janken pon (hei bai pei).. i won 3 rounds... haha.. went to library to read the latest Home Concepts magazine then went to chunfang's hse to borrow vcds...

i wan to sell my stuff away... feel tt i dun need so many stuff anyway... when i die itz also easier to clear my things tt way... hmm.. haha..

No comments: