Header

Monday, March 07, 2005

:: Scorpion ::

hmm i always lazy to update.. but last sunday, i went out with ting after returning books at Crest.. i anyhow take bus then landed myself near ACJC.. =S supposed to meet her at Queensway... she bought me nike Scorpion! the shopkeepers told her one of the balls there was scorpion, but i dun think so. i rem scorpion as VERY reflective and has a scorpion image de. so we finally got the one i was looking for~! then we went to Mac to buy ice cream, which melted SUPER fast in the rain n humid weather.. we were walking across to IKEA. bought some stuff... quite heavy... one of the straps of my "china" handbag broke =( my parents called to ask mi to go find them in church. passed them the stuff n i went home empty handed.

i'll upload my scorpion picture later.. right now i dun have space in my room to display it so itz in the storeroom =X

No comments: