Header

Saturday, September 16, 2006

:: another week ::

hmm actually a bit lazy to update.

tue mrpaulchow became my client. it really livens things up to have clients like him. went to meet another client at the same place i went last thur. hmm.. during the meeting i kept staring at one of my clients la.. i admit that he's handsome......... =P

walked to clarke quay after work to meet lin feng.. then walked to river valley rd for dinner. remembered the good old days of chionging.. well, not really good la. but i dunno y, i appreciate the experience that i had. went to liang court.. i've always wanted to take time to go the supermarket there to check out the japanese packaging. was very intrigued by the intricate packaging for PRAWNS!!!!! man, they come in boxes! specially designed some more!! >.<

bought the ice cream.. $4.. oh man really spent a lot on food that day man. also bought 2 small cans of beer, for their packaging. =P spent really long time at the supermarket.. then went to Brewerkz. that place really brews beer!! as in big big tubs!! i always thought they just brew them in pots =x

after that went home. wed thur after work go home.. wah thurs i tried to redesign my website (like my blog? *winks*) but i couldn't!! had high expectations for my website...

i think recently quite stressed while i sleep. been having nightmares/weird dreams.. like going through an obstacle course, one station is to use a card to flick a yellowish white transparent spider (real huge one) off a rock. then got one station is "open window close". there's this room quite tightly sealed on one side n has a window on the other. u can open a small opening on the tightly sealed end but when u open it, the windows on the other side close. u can hear it close one lor. i dunno wad this means la. but it was so strange that it felt like a nightmare.

erm ya and also felt that i have been gritting my teeth while sleeping too, recently.. felt that my jaws ache these few days.. =S going to see a dentist soon, after i receive my medical benefits. my probation ends next tue!!! wheee~!!~

today after work went to church for harvest event thanksgiving.. dunno what to expect.. sat with my cell grp n played with Servio... woohoo i think he smiled at me! =P then we all went into 01-14 to watch videos edited by Gene woohoo!! erm.. honestly i dun like the idea of slowing down the video. esp for the fast song IROCC. but he probably had to. nevertheless, good job!

hmm.. the program ended earlier than i expected.. went out with my cell grp.. really touched that they compromised n went to somewhere convenient for me.. serangoon garden.. jac was v happy to see the icecream Haato.. think it's the same one as liang court one. then we went over to chomp chomp for supper. OOHHH!~~~ the egg beancurd!! with pearls~!!! jianxiong joined us too.. think he was lost when my cell grp started talking abt what we have been discussing.. haha.

just washed my hair cuz my hair smelled like chomp chomp.

No comments: