Header

Sunday, September 03, 2006

:: bad day ::

today woke up with a bad start.

still very tired. thought i slept enough. was really struggling to listen to Graham Hendrick preach. hmm.. let me recall what was his points.
be a : 1) secret worshipper, 2) sustained worshipper, 3) i lost him there.

haha.. very happy to see elaine come.

had cake n lunch in church. meeting for worship conference publicity.. end up with nothing. i'm contented la, but some of them prefer to push for more.

thomas tried to influence me to study further. i was 0% interested in studying at first, but now hmm.. probably have 5% hope. from the way i hear pple talk abt uni life, i told myself that i'm not going uni. uni is such a... corrupted place.

my mom wanted me to buy dinner back for her, but i didn't want to, so she got angry n slammed the phone. i was really not in the mood to go anywhere unless my parents r going. went home to sleep.

this is a bad day for me. a little dreading tmr.. cuz i really must finish the proj tmr.

No comments: