Header

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

:: heartbroken vs hard-hearted vs liberated ::

i was very heartbroken yesterday.

went to meet up with uncle colin, who works at AIA. usually when insurance agents call i say i'm not free, but since he is from my church i decided to meet him. haha biased. he explained abt the policies, n i'm quite interested, but this kinda thing is usually long term like 8 - 20+++ yrs. i'm not sure if i can commit.

that led me to thinking, will i be working still?

God is giving me a choice. it's an either/or. very clearly. i want to make the right choice.

Jesus said, "My food, is to do the will of Him who sent me and to finish His work."

yesterday heartbroken n grieved n cry until si li hua la. i grieved, not because i'm not willing to take the cup. but because i'm human after all. but today i feel that i've moved on. my colleague says that it's a blessing to be able to move on so quickly. but feels like i'm coldhearted. n then again, i do agree that it's a blessing, to be liberated from emotions.


hmm.. today is ting's birthday. i'm honestly quite upset that she didn't plan to celebrate it with me.

No comments: