Header

Thursday, September 21, 2006

:: IKEA ::

received my confirmation! finally felt like i got a status!

yesterday after work i WALKED to IKEA!! woohoo~! took about 1 hour. I love Singapore! my destinations are just straight ahead. walked thru bukit merah, henderson... felt v happy n saw interesting things. bird footprints on a cemented pavement. hey tell me where else u can find it la. saw a few kittens playing with their mom. tried to go near to take photos but the kitten ran to hide inside the drain n the mother snarled at me!! really! unfriendly leh.


talking abt her lor.




The lights came on when i happened to look at the blocks




Model of new IKEA




Fondue at Hagen Daz




Hello Panda "pocky" sticks from indonesia!!




Non-air-con bus! Such a rare sight!



well yea. i get so excited over things like this. but i dun care for things like singapore idol. u probably get a little more idea abt what kinda person i am. me too. this walk to IKEA is kinda like my second application of what i learnt from the book that esther lent me (part 1 was my walk to Dhoby Ghaut on kelvin's bday).

ok back to the journey. i wasn't very sure of my directions initially. i just get more n more sure as i walked along. passed a few temples (thai, taoist etc).. suddenly felt like praying for the residents in the area.

when i reached IKEA, my impulse to shop came on! bought a few stuff.. =P a pair of Roman blinds (hehe i can tell which is Roman, which is Venetian!), 3 magnetic tin containers, n a roll of nice wrapping paper. wanted to buy lotsa other stuff, but i realise i can't carry them home. there's this wooden box i wanted to get, but Popeye couldn't even lift it up! =S

felt hungry all the way while shopping.. so after i was done i finally got myself a hotdog. THE IKEA HOTDOG. used to savour it with shuying whenever we go ikea. =)

went home to hang my roman blinds. felt that i finally could sleep better.

next day. nothing to do at work except design a few christmas e-cards. so sian.

wanted to go watch movie with ting today one. but haiya. disappointed. i know she is too, but felt so arghhhh... so i went home after work. can get some rest lor.

No comments: