Header

Monday, June 16, 2008

:: Family Camp 2008! ::

Didn't take many photos.. but here are some of them:

Bus aircon broke down halfway the journey.. wonder is it the combination of Youth and Adults on the bus that caused it?! hahaha.. just joking.


My roommates... Ashley, Andrielle and Shirley!

Went swimming with Ashley and Andrielle.. actually most of the time i was playing with Noah since the pool was mostly 2.4m deep!!!


After dinner, met Auntie Serena (Joshua and Sandra Cheng's mom) and my cousin, they were sharing room, so they invited me to their room to take sunset photos.


Welcome to Guoman Hotel Port Dickson! Quite nice leh~

During the first session's worship i suddenly felt a very deep burden for Thailand.. images of the people, the ladyboys, the poor children, the temples flashed through my mind and i felt very sad. Think that was God affirming my purpose for my upcoming trip. I hope I can do more for the people there.

Auntie Serena also told me about a beach pub.. so i decided to check it out with Ashley.. After we ordered drinks.... guess who joined us! Haha none other than my cell guys. woohoo~ then a few other Elohim guys joined us. Ashley's modjito is nice~ now i remember the name of the drink i had in Dusit Thani, Bangkok.

Hmm.. he just has a way to make me cry. Haiz~

I ate a lot at all meal times man.. There are so many dishes i just had to try a bit of each and I'll be so full.. And I never let go of the desserts.. gosh.. the whipped cream! At breakfast the 2nd morning, Ashley and I couldn't squeeze in with the girls, so we joined Tedric and John, and Leon, our guest speaker. It was a good chance of interaction.

During the free time I went to the gym.. hoho~ my parent's cell grp pple were there.. Auntie Juliet (Nelson and Malcolm's mom) told me if she had known that was me using the treadmill she would have chased me off earlier! hahaha...

After session some of us went to Poison Rose again.. Some smart kids walked past us at the hotel lobby and said to each other, "I bet you 10cents they are going to Poison Rose!" so cheeky! Auntie Juliet pulled me and Tricia to dance to the songs.. haha.. so happening sia.. but dunno y i dun have the mood to stay there leh.. maybe i just prefer sitting further from the sleazy singers.

Before we headed back to the room, Ashley and I decided to pop by Eunice's room to check out what's happening.. they were playing Saboteur.


Day 3 free time! Shopping at Seremban 2!


What happens when you let 2 Geminis loose in a shopping mall? Ooops haha no la i don't care abt horoscope one. Very short time of shopping only :( but managed to buy a pair of black peeptoe heels and a cool, gradiented jacket. =D

Went back to the hotel, but there was still some time before dinner, so Ashley and I went to the poolside to order a drink then walk to the beach. (while waiting for her drink, we looked up and saw something quite obscene.. shan't say anymore!)


Funny thing, I'm scared of spiders but not scared of crabs, Ashley's scared of crabs but not scared of spiders!


Finale night.. the church leaders were kena ...mmm can i say, sabo-ed? haha.. Clean fun la. My team, Mr Dickson, won the game! haa funny Brian came up with that name.. and was it Pricy who came up with the idea for the paper strip formation?

Ashley and I spend a lot of time together during this Family Camp. :P We went to look for the Elohim pple who were planning to watch VCD at Eunice's room.. Then we got more pple to join us, but ended up watching V For Vendetta on TV instead. haa.. caught the show only halfway so i was totally lost. After the movie we decided to go back. Ashley prayed for me abt wad was in my heart then. =D Thanks!

After that we saw some of the guys walk past, so we decided to "boo!" at them.. they came to join us but i was feeling disgusted with the mosquito bites so i decided to go back to the room to shower first. They were about to go to Aquamarine when i came back out. Good, no mosquito there. All of them ordered drinks, some alcoholic. dunno y i didn't feel like drinking that night, maybe because i didn't bring my wallet out :P There were a few uncles watching soccer.. it was very funny.. I think it was uncle Subas who asked the waiter to ask us to write on the receipt who drank which drink. So someone wrote, "One Body, One Church, One!" And then We got a reply, "Amen! Enjoy!" LOL that was really the highlight of the day man.

Dunno y on the way back to my room i felt very sad again.. Just felt like crying.


Agape girls + Ashley + me on the love seat!


Kudos to our bus captains Theodore and Vincent! Bus air con broke down again.. (but since it's a different bus.. does it prove my point? :P)


Oohh ol' skool petrol station!


Toilet break at JB. I like this shot :P

Nat says it's a ploy to separate us from the other buses so the tour guide can bring us to medical shops to buy stuff. lol. The bus driver indeed brought us around in circles. We were supposed to be at the Tuas Checkpoint, but we ended up in Woodlands!

No comments: