Header

Thursday, June 05, 2008

:: just a prayer away ::

i've been whining and complaining to myself since i was sick.. and hoping i would get well before the Family Camp. Then yesterday evening it struck me that i haven't prayed for healing, as simple as this, "Dear God, please heal me." so i quickly prayed that simple prayer. And this morning i feel totally fine! before i fell asleep i was still having runny nose and breathing difficulties.. and this morning, i noticed that my breathing passage was clear and i don't feel any phlegm at all. Wow!! Praise God! So friends, no matter u believe in God or not, next time u're sick, just say the simple prayer, and just wait! But of course if u're thinking, "yeah right." at the same time u're praying, do u think it would work?

And as for my driving test.. logic says i will fail. Miracle says i will pass, so let's see whether there will be a miracle for me or not!

No comments: