Header

Monday, June 30, 2008

:: Joo Chiat Rd + my Daily Bread ::

Asked my dad to bring me around Joo Chiat Rd to take photos today.... didn't know he was so reluctant to return to this place cuz it makes him sad.. =( i felt very sad for him too.. but we had happy memories of this place.. and yet i remember so little of it, i needed him to guide me around. So he was like, "this building used to be UOB bank... that one used to be a police station..." Didn't manage to walk enough, but it's okay, i'll come back another time myself ba. When we reached the coffeeshop he used to own a stall, he was quite okay leh, calling the pple who still work there.. He had a short time of catching up with some of them and then he decided to leave. We went to Parkway Parade and then East Coast Park. I just realised how near Katong is to Marine Parade! Seriously!

Hmm.. I'll upload photos another day :P Just uploaded my Bangkok and Bintan photos on my MSN spaces only. hee..

Oh I finally received my Thai version of Our Daily Bread!! Was having a hard time trying to type out the welcome letter to translate it.. (There's a longer letter i can't be bothered to type out :S) But here's an important phrase I learnt: "ขอพระเจ้าอวยพร" - May God bless you!

And ohhh yah! I got my GST credits.. =D have you?

No comments: