Header

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

:: solitary ::

In Your presence, that's where I am strong
In Your presence, O Lord my God
In Your presence, that's where I belong
Seeking Your face, touching Your grace
In the cleft of the Rock
In Your presence O God

I want to go where the rivers cannot overflow me
Where my feet are on the rock
I want to hide where the blazing fire cannot burn me
In Your presence O God

I want to hide where the flood of evil cannot reach me
Where I'm covered by the blood
I want to be where the schemes of darkness cannot touch me
In Your presence O God



You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in time of need
You are the hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees

For there I find You waiting
And there I find release
So with all my heart I worship
And unto You I sing

For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father, I worship and adore You
Father, I long to see Your face

For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father, I love You
And I worship You this day



Jesus Christ, I think upon Your sacrifice
You became nothing, poured out to death
Many times I've wondered at Your gift of life
And I'm in that place once again
I'm in that place once again

And once again I look upon the cross where You died
I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
Once again I thank You
Once again I pour out my life

Now You are exalted to the highest place
King of the heavens, where one day I'll bow
But for now, I marvel at Your saving grace
And I'm full of praise once again
I'm full of praise once again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are forever in my heart
You see me through the seasons
cover me with Your hands
and lead me in Your righteousness

and i look to You
and i wait on You

i'll sing to You Lord a hymn of love
for Your faithfulness to me
im carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
thru it all

Hallelujah Hallelujah
Hallelujah Hallelujah