Header

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

:: US Election ::

The world's focus is on America now, as they have their election day.

One American-born HK artiste I admire very much discussed American politics a lot on his blog. He's totally in support for Obama. It kinds of influence me too... because I think this artiste is really wise, you can tell from the way he explains in details.

Yesterday I read a news article about Sarah Palin receiving a prank call a day before the election day. She was duped into discussing politics and family with comedian posing as French president. I'm not sure about the full content of the phone call, but i think she held her integrity in the conversation, as in she didn't reveal anything that would possibly damage her reputation. I'm pretty impressed about that. (I'm just not sure if it's because the conversation was about irrelevant stuff)

At the end of the news article, it goes: "Obama campaign spokesman Robert Gibbs, commenting on the prank, said: 'I'm glad we check out our calls before we hand the phone to Barack Obama.'"

I wonder if that implies that IF Obama had been pranked-call as well, would he reveal something ... damaging to his reputation?

No comments: