Header

Thursday, February 21, 2008

:: Clubbing ::

sinful entry.. haha =x Warning: Don't read if you don't want to know this side of me. (don't you know i've got split personalities?)

last night i went to Mohamed Sultan Rd to look for Judy for dinner and clubbing.. she's just working opposite doubleO. I subscribe to doubleO, Obar, Tiveli, Butter Factory edms but never visited them before, neither did i know where they are exactly. lol. Oh and i walked to Mhd Sultan Rd from work, passed by Chin Swee Rd and I LOVE CHINATOWN!! so many cool old buildings! Must bring camera and explore that area again.

Judy ended work later than expected so i walked around first. Love the old buildings there too! We had dinner at Maru Korean BBQ. Expensive, but just try la. dunno y this month i nv control my spending leh. Food's good... portion is just nice. but next time i really shouldn't eat such expensive meals before drinking man. this is a general advice to all. went to explore doubleO, Obar and Butter Factory.. sat on the swings outside Butter Factory and chatted till about 10pm before we went back to Obar to look for Judy's friends.

I realise we share a same regret regarding our YEP trip to Thailand 3+ years ago. Yeah i drank and got high that time too. I also regret getting involved with some guy from the team (do i see eyebrows raised?). It was partly because I was 3 weeks away from the family of God, I slacked in my quiet time and only prayed together with the Christians in the team when there was some hauntings reported. Someone took photo of herself at night outside our rooms and ya. Guess what she saw.

okay back to last night. well, i was expecting to get myself high and crazy (why else would i go clubbing), so i didn't control my drinking. Oops. had probably 5 vodkas, 1 whiskey, 1 tequila.. urgh.. the thought of alcohol right now turns my stomach. i think i always enjoy toilet trips when i get high.. cuz i get to chat up other girls.. hahaha.. Abt guys.. disappointing la.

Took cab home.. reached before 2am. Threw up my $25 dinner (I will never do that again.) Thank God I am still able to wake up on time today, I had some time to sober up. Still felt sick, but by lunch time I felt hungry - that means my digestive system is working again.

Last year I went clubbing only once.. and I think that's my quota for the year. (don't try to hold me to it - clubbing is not = drinking =P) that's it. no more clubbing till 2009. LOL. If you never heard of my clubbing history..... I used to club often before the legal age, probably once a month? Once I turned 18 i stopped clubbing, partly because my clubbing kakis and I were busy with sch, partly because I errr.. decided to be good. (Judy sings "ha leh lu ya") hehe.. my personal convictions in this area isn't that strong la. i'd go when i'm invited (eg. my bro's dj competitions). it's errr.. an improvement already ba. i wonder whether i will ever declare abstinence in this area.

No comments: