Header

Friday, February 01, 2008

:: tough week ::

Phew.. what a tough week.

28 Jan Mon
Started working on a digital imaging job.. It's on print today.. Should be out by evening or tomorrow? Check out the large 19-metre banner on the CTE outside ComfortDelGro. I did the truck. =D I'm okay doing it but I didn't realise it was going to be a large-format banner when I accepted the project.. thought it would just be on the web. So, I had to ask around my ex-classmates about how to give a quote for this project since I have never done digital imaging in this company. kinda under-charged. Well, my boss always under-charges his clients anyway.

29 Jan Tue
Supposed to meet up with Raffles today.. but I totally forgot about it! I didn't write down in my planner and didn't even keep in touch with them since our last meeting. Terrible.. And I was still rushing the digital imaging ad so I couldn't go. (We arranged it at 10am the last time, and they called at 10am whether I remember about the meeting and can make it at 11am.) I feel so bad..

Was complaining that i STILL haven't received my pay and bonus, but after work i went to check my bank account and felt glad that they're in already. Finally! =D

30 Jan Wed
Continued rushing the DI project, took half day leave actually, but with last minute changes I only left office at 2.30pm without having lunch. Went to the bank to check my passbook as i was unable to update through the machine. Got a new passbook - new design. Cool!

Went home and realised my dad has reached home too. Went for late lunch with him and then went back to rest. Once he knew that i was going to take my Driving Basic Theory Test he told me what to look out for, and as we went out for lunch he showed me road signs and what they mean (sorta like a refresher). hehe..

I was listening to Norah Jones (oh i haven't touched that CD for a long time) and trying to calm myself down to take a nap. Then i saw an sms from my colleague about a bad news at work. :( the cd i burned for the courier to send to the advertising agency for the DI project was lost. prayed about it, i put in my namecard - not exactly my usual practice - so it must have been for a reason. I was unable to do anything about it anyway, so it was just a perpetual worry in my head as i tried to take a nap. i feel so stressed these few days i take longer to fall asleep. :(

Dad drove me to Ubi.. waited for me as i took my BTT. I PASSED!!!! haha can't stop smiling to myself as i walked out the test room. Well, BTT is not a very big deal, but it's a small step toward reaching a bigger goal. My cell grp people those who drive keep telling me, BTT cannot fail one leh, don't fail ok. haha..

Went to church with my dad for some seminar on Feng Shui. Interesting to learn more about the origins and realise nowadays some people are just following traditions without understanding. Why can't you put money plant in your bedroom? Common sense & Science tells us that plants absorb oxygen at night to respire. it would be bad for your health. And a lot of things like that.

31 Jan Thu
Praise God! The cd that was lost, was found by the courier! I'm relieved.

OT... until 10pm ahh.. Ok la i feel quite joyful today so I'm not complaining. It's gonna end SOON!!!!

No comments: