Header

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

:: TAP2008 ::

Thanksgiving. Appreciation. Planning.

I thank God for the gift of singing harmony.. Although last year during TAP if i didn't remember wrongly i received an "award" for most improved harmony ..or something like that.. the gift was actually exercised after Worship Conference. People did come up to me and encouraged me about my improvement, after services since that event. All glory to God, and I use the gift to worship Him.

I really appreciate Shirley a lot for all her efforts put in for this ministry.. Rostering, projection (even got workshop conducted by her!), Psalmist Resource Corner (she was often there during our meetings to input ideas and feedback, and also often email us regarding Integrity Music news), and of course her main role as a keyboardist (the list goes on). Our relationship wasn't that good at the beginning when I first stepped into Psalmist, but I'm glad I matured. =) Thanks for opening up your house to let Andrielle and myself to practise singing.. Actually I wasn't the active learner - it was Andrielle, I really should have added that when we were appreciating everyone.

I think God has really given me a confirmation regarding my personal New Year Resolutions - because it is quite in line with the ministry's Planning for 2008. Quite - in the sense that this is the year of strengthening, especially in terms of skills for me. Sure, I don't see myself leading worship - at least not in Singapore - but I agree that we should be leaders for every batch, and that I am the only '86 in Psalmist (i'm quite sure).

And we ended off with a BBQ dinner!! Whee~ my parents are there too, at Signature Park condo.. So surprised to see them. They were here for their cell grp's CNY gathering. but i didn't go off with them cuz my dad could only send 1 person home and, between my mom and I, it will never be me.

No comments: