Header

Friday, February 15, 2008

:: my Valentine's Day ::

Haha had a wonderful night... =)

Planned to go town to take photos of Vday decorations, if there is. Couldn't find any and ended up taking photos of cool old buildings. Guess this year Chinese New Year overrules!! but before I even reached Somerset, my girlfriend called!! Haa.. cool.. Judy was on the cab when she saw me walking outside PS, looking for Vday shots, so she called me and asked me whether I wanna crash her date or not.. lol

Oh I bought a Creative MuVo T100 during my lunch break.. hehe.. my first Creative product. It's kinda cheap, $69 for 2GB, well within my budget. It's cheap because there is no led screen indicator to tell you which song you're listening to - kinda like iPod Shuffle. There was hot pink, black and white, and i got the white one. Goes well with my iBook ma. lol. I even asked the salesperson whether it's compatible with Mac, because Michael's Creative mp3 player CRASHED my iBook before!!! I studied the specs for a while and went back to ask the salesperson abt the battery, how to charge, etc. Interesting, it charges itself when connected to the PC. hmm.. this charging process sounds familiar. I bought it because i needed a higher capacity thumbdrive, and I'm open to getting one that has dual (or more) functions.

Back to the "date". =) Wanted to get flowers for Judy before I took bus to meet her, but it was erm costly because of the special occasion and I didn't have enough cash. =( Met her and her date at CHIJMES Hog's Breath Cafe and ordered a set "Love of my life", hmm but we ordered a 3-persons set, so it shld be called "Love of Our Lives" lol. It's damn expensive!! $64 per person!!! For Vday?! Each item took very long to arrive at our table. =( haha..

After that Eric had to leave - he had to book in tonight. So Judy and I walked to Millenia Walk Paulaner's Brauhaus for drinks. Yay there was a live band tonight - just for us, lol. One of the vocalists was quite lame as she made an announcement.. "Be careful not to cross the line tonight, if not, nine months down you'll be celebrating Children's Day at a Maternity Ward.." Hur hur hur. I think a lot of lives are conceived tonight. Hahaha.

Took train back.. yay.. I can never remember the last train timing for NEL.

Hmm.. Judy was shocked by an sms on her way back... hope she's feeling better today...

No comments: