Header

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

:: =) ::

on Tue (27 Feb) i went to Vivocity to shop for a GUESS wallet. WAhahaha so shiok. it's not for me though, it's for Bec, who put it number 1 on her birthday wishlist. =) this time there's only her, yun and me meeting up, cuz kwek and belly are overseas for Uni exchange. We first went to Aji by Hanabi (Jap restaurant), but after we were seated we realise the food's not really affordable. We ended up having dessert only. i had red wine apple with ice cream. yummy~ Keke.. Then we went to another Jap restaurant in the basement. Woaaaahhh i feel like eating everything. Ordered a bento that has sushi, fish, fruit, etc etc. =D after eating we just stayed to chat lor. haha bec asked the question "when are you getting married" since kwek was not around. haiyo~

~


Went to watch Jumper on Thurs. Wanted to catch Kung Fu Dunk on Wed, but suddenly dun feel like watching it in cinema. After movie Lin Feng and i went to Billy Bombers for dinner.. once again, after being seated i felt like we should have gone Pasta Mania instead. in the end ordered cheese fries, soup of the day, and waffle ice cream. Jialat must really control my spending man! My dad left me 7 missed calls while i was in the theatre, scared me to death when i checked my phone after that la! thought what happened. Swee yi also called. We've patched up. =)

~


My house smells good now... cuz on Sat i went to buy air fresheners with my parents. Haha bought a lot, one for my room, one for theirs, one for my dad's toilet.... shiok. think i got fettish for air fresheners. i keep buying every few months. i'm interested in Ambi Pur's Lavender Breeze, but the one i saw at Sheng Siong probably contains CFC :(

No drums for this week's service. Partly due to the runaway terrorist, Nat was called back to camp and the other 2 drummers weren't able to make it. I think we've just had a taste of what is to come.

After worship prac Judy called.. she wanted to eat steak at Hog's Breath Cafe... so i went to CHIJMES to meet her. I shld have boarded the earlier bus instead of waiting for the one she was on? Cuz she ended up missing the last order timing. We went Paulaner Brauhaus instead. oh i am getting fat, with a beer belly. that's gross.

~


Yay very happy, received 2 very important emails last night. One is regarding a Thai language class opening, and it's in March! Well, timing's tight, but doesn't seem to be clashing with anything. I was waiting for it since last year ...Oct? That time I got a reply that the new class would only start in Feb this year, but seems like it was delayed till March. Well, better than never.

I'm trying to get more people to join me. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks!


The other email I was referring to, is from YWAM. They finally got back to me regarding their short-term mission trip programme, but it's during the year end, and seem to be for youth TEAMS. that doesn't seem to be in line with what i wanted, but see how la.

~


Caught up with a JI ex-classmate, Nicolas, just found him through Facebook. Hmm sensitive to use the term JI, but i was referring to Jurong Institute, which is no more. I really enjoyed my first three months there... Got to know people from all kinds of schools.. haha.. that guy very funny one.. he had a malay gf back then, who is also our classmate, and we were teasing them (in a curious way la). Brings me back those memories...

No comments: