Header

Monday, March 31, 2008

:: A Visit to the Dentist ::

Haaa i'm ashamed to say that I haven't been to a dentist for YEARS (some of u may be blushing reading this, if u're like me, afraid of the dentist!) but now i can be proud to say that i've just been to one! haa.. on Saturday morning.

It was certainly a BLOODY (with and without 'and') painful experience. Expensive too.. *sniffs* but it's worth it la. Dental services are HEALTH services right? I came out of the clinic with my teeth (nerves) feeling sore =( They look pretty (with and without 'and') clean though. =)

Had chicken rice for lunch with my cell, i was chewing painfully. Shirley Bong joined us and i was asking her about Tung Ling.. as much as i am keen, i don't think i'll go for the coming term anyway.

Hoping to go for Family Camp come June, but can't find roomies.

No comments: