Header

Friday, March 07, 2008

:: Fusion 2008 ::

today i took leave to go back to NYP to visit my juniors. It's Fusion again! =)

Went straight to the DFV booth to find weiting first. then they started playing Monopoly. haha.. so i went around collecting nice namecards =P i act like i'm recruiting designers.

saw a few familiar faces, glad that there this junior, Gerald who remembers me and my name!! woah! also saw zishen, perry, amanda, jonathan... and Mr Eric Tan, who also remembers my name! =) They all know me as Angel anyway.. very easy to remember. =) i only collected mostly IM pple's namecards because animators' namecards are not as impressive as their animation works. (trying to sound politically correct so as not to offend anyone) there's this Interactive Media (IM) girl's works and enthusiasm put me to shame. argh...what have i been doing?!!?

other than that, there's nothing in school to do.. i think it's the holidays for them.. i wanted to eat late lunch, my fav minced pork thick beehoon at the South Canteen Noodle Hut but it's closed. the place where Food Junction used to be is now Kou Fu. I noticed minor changes in the school, but overall, it's still the same feeling. felt as if i just graduated not long ago... in fact, i still feel like a NYP student. =)

No comments: