Header

Monday, July 28, 2008

:: back from Balai! ::

Yeah check out my other blog for update on the trip. Dunno why on IE the page doesn't load fully, but loads fine on Firefox... i think i gotta change the template soon.

Anyway... from this trip, i've realise how selfish i have been.. Persis has taught me about selflessness and to be thoughtful to other people. =) I hope i will give more of myself in Thailand!

By the way I had a fruitful time today changing my display cupboard... Gosh so much dust.. but very satisfied seeing one less pile of things on the floor. Hehe..

Mom ordered a tv that can hang on the wall, 37" wor. cuz she "over-watched" the tv in her room till it broke down. LOL. Will be delivered tmr. It comes with a dvd player (whee~!) our current dvd/vcd player spoilt too. -.-"

Haiz long time nv cut hair. Everytime i feel like going to cut my hair i procrastinate.. now it's because i've got a new piercing, the hairdresser is sure gonna hurt my ear when he cuts my hair... so i'm waiting for my piercing to heal. haha..

No comments: