Header

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

:: Nike+ Human Race ::

Sounds exciting.. I wanna run my first 10k this yr... Can I run it in bangkok? :P

Feel like signing up, cuz there's actually an option i can race on the same day anywhere in the world, as long as i sync my run using the Nike+ Sportsband which i'd like to get my hands on!

The Nike+ Coach is an online ...mmm.. database where u can "upload" ur run to. U just need the gadget, the Nike+ Sportsband, the sensor, slip the sensor into ur shoe and u wear the Sportsband, and it will pick up the distance u ran and other details!!

So cool! The run in Singapore takes place somewhere near the Esplanade on 31st August, on which i will be in Bkk already.. but this race takes place in 25 cities around the world, and i say this again, anyone can join the race anywhere in the world using the gadget to synchronise the run!

I need to start running..

*hesitates*

sigh.

No comments: