Header

Sunday, July 20, 2008

:: Re-pierced my ear!! ::

Was intending to re-pierce my top left ear after my driving test because a piercing affects my hearing and i wanted to be able to hear the tester clearly. hehe..

Just met up with Jimmy and Theodore for lunch at Just Acia at Dhoby Xchange.. Wow.. Jimmy has lotsa stories about his childhood to tell! Very fun, the kind i wish i had. He makes me idolise his mom. Haha.. Food was good and quite value for money.. Got free flo' drink and ice cream, although one serving was enough for me.

Jimmy and I kept suan-ing Theodore for his.. erm. child-likeness. Anyway Theodore had to go at 5, so Jimmy and I continued to chat, until i decided to pierce my ear. I changed into flats and we walked to far east 77th Street. *piak* and it was done. Supposed to meet my parents for dinner but it was too far. Their cell group was celebrating my dad's birthday at Jelita. Crazy. How am i supposed to get home from there. ha.

Jimmy and I really had lots in common and lots to chat.. like, how much we want to beat up sissies if they try to sissy in front of us, food in Hong Kong, desire to try backpacking... then we had dinner at the food court at Le Meridien and went home.

Oh yah and on Thurs and Fri i went for GoFestAsia night session with Hannah. Gail joined us on Thurs and Persis on Fri. And on Fri, after the night session i went to meet Judy and her bf who happen to be at suntec too! Wanted to go Paulaner's for drinks but it was too crowded. So we went to East Coast Park. Jim drove. We were trying to find a common topic besides Judy and jokes, so Jim asked me what kinda topics would engage me. I said, travelling... and then it really got me talking. Haha.. Ordered this beer called Sol, it was served like Corona and it was SUPER NICE. I'll post photo thru my handphone in a while. ;)

Ya, travelling gets me talking.

No comments: