Header

Monday, August 18, 2008

:: =| ::

today.. is not such a good day.

The sun must have risen at 5am here. I stirred quite a few times, went back to sleep since it's my off day, and surprised to find out that it's only 8am.

What a season of discipline God has planned for me!! Every meal Auntie Xiuling discovers one more food i don't eat. For breakfast today, it's cucumber. or zuchini. it doesn't make a diff to me, i like neither. But i feel greng jai to not eat it, so i had to swallow 2 slices. eelch.

And Little Miss Pampered gotta wash her own underwear and socks by hand. I could throw them into the laundry basket but ermm.. nvm la. Too many boys in the house.

And my family usually don't eat at home (until recently) so we're used to "wash only what you use"... we don't have to do someone else's dishes unless specified. I feel bad waiting for one of the boys to be ordered to do it, so i tend to do it automatically.

(psst! The Punggol Princesses don't do housework at home!)

The Missionary has begun to feel discomfort already.

Tried to go to the gym after an hour of rest..... i was almost very thankful that the apartment here actually has a gym and a swimming pool, so i didn't have to go to a sports complex or a park to work out, till.... i tried to find the entrance, it was locked and thank God the cleaner passed by and i tried to ask her to help me open the door. In there i was like "oh my ***!" the lights weren't on, the machines look like they existed 100 years ago... the whole place was just "oh my ***". i tried to ask the staff to help me switch the treadmill on but seems like ... even the switch doesn't work. what a state of despair. Anyway i used those machines that require no power... didn't really work out much but ha, at least i tried.

Had lunch with Joshua at a nearby cafe. Aroi! He asked whether i do any sports, play any instruments, and must have concluded that I'm boring. If i'm a guy i must be a sissy. (Shoots, is it the devil trying to plant negative thoughts in my head?!)

Wanted to go out, but didn't dare to go too far, so just walked down my street and back. Paths are bumpy - they are not even paths! So scared an incoming car would just run over my toes la. Haiz.

Maybe i'll go for a swim later.

No comments: