Header

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

:: motorcycle ::

Just got home on P'Bom's motorbike. I still haven't tried going home by myself yet. Passed by a slum area near Suan Phlu Rd... hmm. The ride was quite stressful, i kept wondering, how am i gonna get down the motorbike. Getting up was a bit easy cuz i got on from a platform. But that's not gonna happen everytime. I need to overcome this fear. (And tons of other fears)

Oh that reminds me of last night, I did the dishes with Joshua, and after that i took the rubbish out. The chute was all the way at the end of the corridor and there wasn't light in the "waste drop room". If i were scared of ghosts i would have freaked out and imagine sadako crawling out of the chute when i opened it.

Rev Yee treated some of us to breakfast and Gail treated me to lunch today at the same cafe opp church. =) yummmy (except for the huge pile of beansprouts i didn't touch)

No comments: