Header

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

:: Food Mood ::

slept at past 4am... lots to do. Guess it's because i didn't have enough faith that God will provide. I've been doing freelance work and even on the last 2 weeks before my departure!? Crazy. Really 不θ‡ͺι‡εŠ›. Just now got another uncle from my parents' cell group called to ask me do website. I wasn't willing at first.. then i wonder, perhaps... it's not that difficult? I could continue to work on it in Bkk as long as i have internet right? Feel bad rejecting business also. but i feel very stressed already. Still got a standee for My Hope Singapore to design. :(

Can i collect payment before i fly? I'm broke already. :(

Just realised yesterday that i'm even receiving more than i'm expecting from church. I thought my air ticket, transport, travel insurance were covered under the allowance, but turns out it's ON TOP of my allowance!! That's why i say i not enough faith.

Today I followed Rev John Sim to check out his orchid garden. =) He showed me his herbs as well. I like peppermint.. And guess what's my favourite flower? Those who'd ask me before would know. =)

Right now i'm craving for... vietnamese fresh spring roll from the food court in MBK!!!! Mmmmmmmmm....~~~ seriously!

No comments: