Header

Sunday, August 03, 2008

:: Paintball @ Red Dynasty! ::

Went to play paintball @ Red Dynasty (Bottle Tree Park) yesterday! El Shaddai and Shammah. =) Photos can be found on Facebook (such efficiency of Shammah!), but it's not gonna be glam at all. haha..



Anyway before that i was having a meeting in church abt the website.... with that we can finally move on to another stage. Hope can complete it before i leave!!

Took a bus to Khatib, didn't know it was a straight bus from Potong Pasir and reached there 1+ hr ahead. Some weirdo sat beside me and got off the same stop as me (i got a feeling it wasn't his destination) and started talking to me and asked me for my number. i feel insulted because he's NOT HOT AT ALL! lol.

We had dinner at Bottle Tree Village (Sembawang) after that. Nice place. =) Recommended for couples, families, and friends.

No comments: