Header

Thursday, August 28, 2008

:: updates ::

1. I've moved house! Check out: http://angel-sings.blogspot.com/2008/08/lovely-new-place.html

2. my stomach is burning.... I just ate some green chili/curry pork, a Southern Thai dish for lunch. I feel like I've got fire inside me.

3. I've been attending a seminar on worship by Pastor Philip Huan and his wife... It's been good. First session was something similar to our Psalmist Retreat + PATH where we go back to basics. Second was about going back to our First Love, third on Revival, and today's it's on discovering our spiritual gifts. Every message speaks something, but i find it hard to articulate, to explain what's good about it. But I discovered that my probably-strongest gift is the gift of Helps. Pastor Philip described it as "I am not sure what I can do, but just put me anywhere that needs help" and immediately i thought, hey! that's me!

4. I think i'm dropping hair. :(

5. Overslept this morning. Woke up when my alarm clock rang but after i switched it off i went back to sleep! Then I had a nightmare about a haunted, dirty toilet (in thailand)..... then when i finally woke up in shock it was about 7.20am! I was supposed to meet Fon downstairs at 7.30! So i quickly showered and rushed out of the house. Didn't even bring the clothes I wanted to pass to the people from the other provinces who came for the seminar. :( And they're leaving tomorrow!

No comments: