Header

Monday, May 30, 2005

:: apple and creative ::

i din noe apple n creative r rivals.. =( very upset today abt michael's mp3 player... so new some more.. kinda beginning to feel tt i v suay, everything i touch will spoil... andrew's comp crashed the moment i arrived at his place.. then today i tried to transfer files from my ibook over to michael's mp3 player, my ibook hang at first.. so i forced it to shut down. then i kept trying to make things happen, in the end caused his mp3 player to hang.. i guess there's a lesson learnt... apple n creative can nv work together. =x

felt irresponsible. supposed to take charge of things, but i procrastinate a lot.. a bit reluctant to call pple up to coordinate things also.. honestly i can say tt when my job is done i'll be saying 'thank God itz over', rather than 'thank God i learnt this n this lesson from it all'.... tt shldn't be the case heh. gotta change my mindset lor.

do work do work do work do work do work.......

quite angry with my dad for not telling me tt his hp spoil!! tried to contact him but couldn't... until he reach Expo already.. then i had to take one hour to travel there by mrt myself. =(

No comments: