Header

Friday, May 06, 2005

:: bad day ::

today is quite a bad day.... yday also.... kena pangseh... after my indo class i asked gab if the ogls r still hanging out... she said they will wait for me.. juz when i reach amk they left already... but at least gab n some of them stayed to wait for me la...

honest time again... i dun feel v happy helping my cca do stuff... not tt they dun appreciate or dun treat me nice... but i juz dun like... christine asked me to meet her yday to ask me if i can co-lead dg with her... i have no reason to say no.. then lynn asked mi if i can lead worship for LM last wk.. i told her i got orientation, can onli lead next week... n she realli scheduled me to lead worship next wk.. then she told me wad to do, cuz it wld be my 1st time.. i have to select the songs, prac with my worship team by wed lor.. dunno tue going zoo or not.. =( juz now deborah called to ask wad time we can meet up.... then she kinda scolded me for poor time management.. if i have fypj i shldn't have agreed to leading worship... i feel damn sad now... =(

then this morning the lecturer in charge of my fyp called me while i was on my way to sch, cuz i was late again... she noticed i haven't been around due to the orientation so she told me to work harder... =( sian... i dun like to do this fyp, esp when my mind tells me tt i shld be having my hols now instead of doing work in sch....

pray for me for motivation...

No comments: