Header

Friday, May 20, 2005

:: my heart bleeds ::

i finally saw the kitten again... it juz kept mewing at me... when i keep quiet, it keeps quiet too.. well i've tried to communicate with it for like 10 min... but decided to give up cuz it ran away... mr calvin, our orientation camp trainer saw me too... haha.. but when i think of itz mewing my heart juz felt pain for it... maybe u might think itz insane la.. but my love for cats cannot be described by words, but onli by the pain i feel, to leave them alone, calling out for food, for company...

today... the ogls had meeting... i wan to join them for activities, but cannot... (sigh i noe i say this a lot of times already) okok i'll try to focus on my work n stop thinking abt having fun. but difficult to focus on work leh... the working environment in blk L juz sucks. they keep having VIPS coming over... dunno for wad sia... always muz act hardworking, wear the lanyard.... argh... sorry for saying all these... not wad an angel shld say... :( maybe can say tt i'm not in gd mood recently ba...

campus crusade... haiya, christine put me in charge of worship for monday's gathering... i'm not in the rite spiritual condition wor.. i noe tt all the more i shld discipline myself RITE NOW to get rite with God, but ... haiz.. my mindset is, EVERYBODY OWES ME A HOLIDAY! NOW!! monday is a holiday...i realli wan to stay at home to pack my stuff, arrange them.... nowadays so busy i go home juz put my bag down... wadever i buy also put aside... no time to appreciate... sucks..

anyway... now itz half an hour more to my sis birthday... i dunno wad i can get her... uh... sms? hmm... HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! have a great time in Ko Samui!

No comments: