Header

Monday, May 09, 2005

:: break ::

at this point in time i juz wan a break... a retreat...

i felt angry for not getting a holiday altho i deserve it...
i felt angry for being so poorly organised...
i felt angry for not being able to find my vaccination card..
i felt angry for oversleeping every day...

i muz commit my anger n my burdens to the Lord, n allow Him to minister to me...

rite now i'm feeling better... went home to slp after i went to tan tock seng hospital... supposed to get my 2nd dose of Hep A vaccination but none of my frenz r taking it, cuz it costs $40... supposed to go back to sch at 6 for prayer meeting with Campus crusade.. but i felt tt i need time to rest n get myself together b4 doing anything...

realli felt better now...

juz finished preparing the slides for worship... may God always be here with me.

No comments: